CCAN’s objective is to help Irish-based companies enhance their competitive advantage through nano-enabled product innovation.
CCAN acts on behalf of companies to help them access expertise and funding from across the Irish nanotechnology network, so that companies can use and develop the technologies and skills required to drive product innovation.
Please browse the website to learn more or contact us directly for more information on how we can help your company.
CCAN News Highlights
Great products from tiny pieces. Read the recent CCAN profile from the ITLG magazine…more here
Industry-led collaboration delivering nanotechnology-enabled solutions
centre enabling its member companies and
research providers to work together to
develop nanotechnology enabled
products and solutions for the
ICT and biomedical industries.
Benefits of CCAN membership as rated by out members
- Access to combined expertise
- Leverage core funding for technology development
- Develop networks and relationships
- Secure additional external funding (outside centre)
- Influence protection of IP
- Nanostructured scaffolds for enhanced cell attachment
- Power delivery modules for wireless sensor enabled bio-monitoring
- Integrated light source for heat assisted magnetic recording
- Nano electronic interconnects
- Nanoparticle based in vivo diagnostics and/ or drug delivery
CCAN operates an industry-designed IP framework
project sponsors for their contributions to
projects and gives centre members
early visibility and first options
(including exclusivity) on
any IP generated.
Nanocoatings for controlled cell attachment and microfludics in diagnostics applications. Read more
Nanoporous gold as a support for catalytic and biosensor applications. Read more
Nanostructured scaffolds for enhanced cell attachment. Read more
Energy harvesting modules for wireless sensor systems. Read more
An integrated genetic analysis system for point of care molecular diagnostic. Read more
Integrated Light Source for Heat Assisted Magnetic Recording. Read more
Nano Electronic Interconnects. Atomic layer deposition of diffusion barrier layers for nanoelectronic copper interconnects. Read more
Nanoparticle based in vivo diagnostics and/or drug delivery. Read more
Selective incorporation of nanoparticles in medical grade polymers.
Control of nanoparticle deposition patterns from solutions. Read more
Other Nanotech News
- A pH-responsive nanoscale vaccine with tailored immune responses 24 May, 2013Nanowerk News
- New CygNET Software by Thomas Swan 24 May, 2013AZ Nano
- Heraeus Precious Metals Establishes Cooperation for Silver Nanowire R+D 24 May, 2013Nanowerk Business News
- How do cold ions slide 25 May, 2013Nanotechnology Now
- Scientists develop cheaper, more efficient fuel cells 23 May, 2013Phys Org-Nano news
No items, feed is empty.